The Vienna International Center swimming club caters for swimmers of intermediate to advanced level. The activities organised by the club include:
- Pool practices: 1-3km, depending on ability, with a mix of technical drills, endurance, speed, race preparation. The club has following lanes reserved:
- Thursdays from 18:00 to 19:00: FLORIAN-BERNDL-BAD in Korneuburg
- Sundays from 11:00 to 12:00: Amalienbad. Consult the calendar for more details
- Lunch practices 12:00 to 13:00 (Check Calendar):
- Monday/Friday - Donaustädterbad
- Wednesday - Floridsdorfer Bad
- Monthly workshops will take place in Wellness Oase, Stockerau.
- Open water swimming (SUMMER): 1-2km, depending on ability, in deep water. We go to various locations in the Alte Donau and Neue Donau, as soon as the weather allows it.
- Training, preparation and participation in the annual United Nations Inter-Agency Games.
- Last but not least, relaxing get-togethers after training sessions, as well as an annual summer party.
If you would like to join, please see the Contact page.